Friends & Supporters
Be A Friend
Help keep the performing arts alive and thriving on Cape Cod and the Islands. Become a Friend of the Theater and support year-round live performance of plays, music, dance and more. Your support and donations go to help our individual member theaters and all the people who work on their productions, from unpaid volunteer staff, actors, ushers, technical staff, musicians, directors, and playwrights and also goes to further sustain the economy of the region by helping support paid theater staff, actors and others. Unfortunately ticket sales alone cannot cover the cost of bringing great live entertainment to the Cape & Islands, and even our all volunteer community theaters must raise money to stay alive, so please donate to the Theater Coalition or the individual theaters of your choice. To Donate, Please Click Here.
Become A Member
You can help! Please show your support for the Cape & Islands Theater Coalition, our 26 member theaters, and live performance throughout the Cape & Islands by joining our mailing list, volunteering or donating to the Theater Coalition or the theaters of your choice. Click here to join our mailing list or be a Friend to the Theater Coalition and let us know you’re interested in joining the Friends of Cape & Islands Theater.
Annual Membership is just: $25 for Single, $40 for Dual, $60 for Family.
- Support for the Cape & Islands nonprofit theaters and the theater community.
- Advance notice and special pricing on all FRIENDS events including our Season Highlights Celebration, this year at Cotuit Center for the Arts on October 17, 2017 featuring outstanding showcase performances from Cape & Islands theaters. Be sure to save the date!
- Special offers from member theaters.
- Free “Behind the Scenes” programs including our StageStruck series, giving you a look behind the curtains of Cape Cod’s live theaters.
- Organized and informal theater trips and social activities.
- Advance copies of our Theater Guide & Schedule & Membership Card